Contiweb B.V. in Boxmeer is global market leader in the development, production, sales and support of state-of-the-art web offset printing presses and web-fed auxiliaries for a wide range of commercial, packaging and label printing applications. Our innovative solutions for web offset, web inkjet, packaging and labeling and finishing are designed in collaboration with our customers and are built to order. This guarantees excellent quality, high reliability and cost efficiency solutions. With leading products we reduce our customer’s production costs, increase their flexibility, optimize their ecological footprint and offer extensive after-sales support to ensure that customers can work optimally profitable. For more information you can watch the company movie.
Around 200 employees at Contiweb in Boxmeer and Durham (USA) work daily on the success of its products and services. Due to the leave of one of our Software Engineering colleagues, the R&D department is searching for a:
As a Software Engineer you are responsible for designing, developing and programming software for a product or specification within a product group, where the duration of the project, customer requirements, functionality and the price/quality ratio are important aspects. In this job you will contribute to the development of new products based on requirements and you will translate functionalities and specifications in a software design. You will develop test and program codes, you will organise reviews and you will perform technical support work for other disciplines or business processes.
• You have knowledge or experience on an academic level, preferably in Industrial Automation, Computer Science and/or Mechatronics.
• In any case, you have a Higher Vocational Diploma in Computer Science and/or Mechatronics.
• You preferably have several years of experience as a Software Engineer in mechanical engineering.
• Or course you are very familiar with various software languages, at least ST, C and C#. Additionally, you have a basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical components and knowledge of control technology.
• You have knowledge of (safety) regulations, quality and inspection requirements in the field of mechanical engineering and you are familiar with Real Time Operating Systems and PLC controls.
• Your knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel is at a high level. Experience with version control systems is a plus, preferably Clearcase and/or GIT.
• Given the international nature of our company, you can communicate in English.
• You are creative, proactive and a team player. You dare to make decisions and can cope with changing workloads and priorities. You have a hands-on mentality and continuously developing yourself is important to you.
A very diverse position with a lot of personal responsibility in a technical and innovative environment with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (CAO Metalektro) based on age, knowledge and experience. In addition, we pay a lot of attention to training and personal development.
When we have interested you for this position and you recognize yourself in the job description, we would like to get in touch with you. We also warmly invite starters to respond to this vacancy.
Send your motivation and resume to Evy van der Heijden, HR Business Partner. If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Maarten Vossen, Team Coordinator Software Engineering, telephone number +31 (0)485-597161.