Contiweb B.V. in Boxmeer is the global market leader in the development, production, sales and support of state-of-the-art web offset printing presses and web-fed auxiliaries for a wide range of commercial, packaging and label printing applications. Our innovative solutions for web offset, web inkjet, packaging and labeling and finishing are designed in collaboration with our customers and are built to order. This guarantees excellent quality, high reliability and cost efficiency solutions. With leading products, such as the Contiweb Thallo web offset press, we reduce our customers’ production costs, increase their flexibility, optimize their ecological footprint and offer extensive after-sales support to ensure that customers can work optimally profitable. You can watch our company film for more information.
Around 200 employees at Contiweb in Boxmeer and Durham (USA) work daily on the success of its products and services. Due to the leave of one of our Human Resources colleagues, we are looking for a:
What are you going to do?
As an HR Business Partner, you are responsible for an adequate qualitative and quantitative staffing within your focus areas (Operations, R&D and IT). You will take care of the personnel planning of our permanent staff as well as our flexible staff, identify and coordinate training needs, conduct salary and hourly rate negotiations and ensure compliance with the various hiring agreements and order confirmations. In this process, you will maintain contact with the various external parties. Of course, you are the source of information for both managers and employees within your focus areas for everything in the field of Human Resources.
An important part of your responsibility is the coordination and follow-up of the appraisal cycle within Contiweb, operational as well as the processing of this process in our HR information system AFAS.
Furthermore, you are proficient in maintaining the job evaluation system ISF/SAO and you are able to update, value and scale functions in the existing wage structure.
In your role as internal case manager you advise and support managers and employees in the event of incapacity for work, illness and illness prevention, conflicts, career development and training.
Within all this, you will also help set up and implement the (policy) developments within the broad field of Working Conditions (ARBO) and coordinate the in-house emergency service (BHV) policy.
Regarding new (HR) projects, you are proactive and like to think (strategically) in opportunities and solutions, as well as opportunities that allow the organization to grow continuously.
What do we ask of you?
• You have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• You have at least 5 up to 8 years of experience in a similar position.
• You have a broad general knowledge within the HR field and more specifically in the field of Working Conditions (ARBO) and Sustainable Employability (DI).
• You are interested in technology and preferably you have work experience in the manufacturing industry.
• You can represent HR in a personal way and you know how to create support for decisions and changes.
• You communicate easily and are accessible at all levels within an organization.
• Given the international character of our company, you have both written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English. In addition, you also have at least verbal skills in the German language.
• You have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and are proficient in working with an HR information system, preferably AFAS.
• As a person you can be characterized as pragmatic, independent, flexible, stress-resistant and enthusiastic. You stand firmly in your shoes and have a clear opinion.
What do we offer you?
A very diverse position in a small and informal HR team, with a lot of personal responsibility in a technical and innovative environment with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions (CAO Metalektro) based on age, knowledge and experience. In addition, we pay a lot of attention to training and personal development.
When you are interested, and you recognize yourself in this vacancy profile, we would like to get in touch with you.
Please send your resumé and motivation to Monique Verhoeven, HR Project Support Officer. In case you have questions or would like some additional information on this position, please feel free to contact Judith Beekman, HR Manager (+31-(0)485-597371).
** Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated **